- Health Records are maintained on each student. These records are confidential and kept throughout your child’s school stay. Health Records include immunizations, physical exams and individual health conditions.
- Requests for Immunization Records– Please call 486-3224 or email Mandy Ash at email@example.com.
- Include the following information: Name (including maiden name), date of birth, year of graduation or grade level/year last attended, address or fax number where records can be sent and contact phone number.
- You may also contact the Daviess County Health Department at 812-254-8666 to obtain your immunization record or access to your online CHIRP record.
- CHIRP form (Children and Hoosier Immunization Registry Program)
Immunization appointments are available at the Daviess County Health Department by calling 812-254-8666 or see the immunization clinic schedule.